Postcard Coastal 22"
PNYCOMP22490Regular price RM542.00 MYR
- Size Guide
Coastal 22" uses characters and elements of the Australian coastline, icons, surf destinations and native animals.The art emulates the novelty of old school postcards from around the road designed by renowned Argentinian artist Alan Berry Rhys. The art emulates the novelty of old school postcards from around the road designed by renowned Argentinian artist Alan Berry Rhys The Postcard Series represents the experiences of travel through 3 different wanderlust destinations of the coast, the mountains and the urban environment. Fine your Australian Beach stoke with the Coastal 22".
- Quick, Nimble, Our Iconic Symbol 22" of ultimate flex, strength and serious grip from our waffle non-slip deck.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 3" trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth Sailing Penny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For Speed Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- 22" deck with waffle non-slip deck
- 3" A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 59mm 83A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
- 22 x 6 x 5 inches / 55.8 x 15.2 x 12.7 cms
- 4.19 lbs / 1.9 kg
Did you know that Penny Skateboards come in five different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser, the 29" Surfskate and the 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles.
Our 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in our Penny Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side.
The 27” it is the ultimate all round skateboard. Commonly referred to as the “Nickel,” this board boasts the same great features as the 22” however its larger deck is great for perfecting new skate tricks or beginners looking for a little more stability.
Designed for the flat-day fun, the 29" Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression, tight carves and pumping you’d normally get on a surfboard.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet.