PNYCOMP22485Regular price RM542.00 MYR
- Size Guide
The Chevron 22" is inspired by designs from the 1970's seen on the side of American vans. Born out of pure enjoyment and the need for escape, this board will take you where you need to go in style. The Chevron is 1 of 4 designs in the Open Road Collection that is inspired by the 4 wheeled vessels of freedom from the 1970's and 1980's.
- Quick, Nimble, Our Iconic Symbol 22" of ultimate flex, strength and serious grip from our waffle non-slip deck.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 3" trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth Sailing Penny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For Speed Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- 22" deck with waffle non-slip deck
- 3" A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 59mm 83A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
- 22 x 6 x 5 inches / 55.8 x 15.2 x 12.7 cms
- 4.19 lbs / 1.9 kg
Did you know that Penny Skateboards come in five different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser, the 29" Surfskate and the 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles.
Our 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in our Penny Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side.
The 27” it is the ultimate all round skateboard. Commonly referred to as the “Nickel,” this board boasts the same great features as the 22” however its larger deck is great for perfecting new skate tricks or beginners looking for a little more stability.
Designed for the flat-day fun, the 29" Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression, tight carves and pumping you’d normally get on a surfboard.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet.